Stretch Classes for all ages
Sports Injuries, Posture and Body Shape, Agility and Flexibility. Stretching is underrated as a form of exercise yet it gives the greatest gains and relief. Classes run on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturdays
PRIVATE HEALTH FUND REBATES AVAILABLE!
The classes are Pilates based.
- Educate on how and why we stretch, what muscles are being stretched, where they are, how the muscles work and their affect on the body – emphasis on technique
- Core stabilization – emphasis on technique
- Focus on strengthening different parts e.g. Upper body, neck and shoulders, lower body, knees, hips, abdominals
- Posture correction – stretching and strengthening
These classes have become VERY popular so make sure you
call Angela on 8850 1238 to book your spot.
Patients are encouraged to learn and practise the stretches at home.
BENEFITS OF STRETCHING
- Increases flexibility
- Increases strengthImproves posture
- Decreases pain (especially chronic back pain)
- Decreases risk of injury
- Improves athletic performance
- Increases energy levels
- Decreases stress levels
- Improves health and wellbeing
|Class Schedule||5 week rotation|
Week 1 – Posture