Angela often uses Acupuncture in conjunction with normal physiotherapy treatment to encourage faster healing.
She finds this tends to shorten the number of sessions required as the treatment holds better. This ends up being a cost saving to the patient.
Acupuncture works on the body as a whole and not just part. It is particularly good for headaches, migraines, stress, back pain and for releasing tight muscles. When used in conjunction with Cupping the blood flow to the area is increased encouraging the injury to heal faster.
Acupuncture is a natural healing form and has many benefits:
- Drug-free pain relief
- Provides effective treatment for a wide range of acute and chronic ailments
- Treats the cause of disease and illness as well as the symptoms
- Is a wholistic approach to the treatment of disease and illness ands links mind, body and emotions
- Maintains general well-being
- Works to prevent disease and illness